MCC de Kempen, located at Smaragdweg 70, Hapert, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
MCC de Kempen processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- IP address
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an ad network)
- Information about your activities on our website
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Address data
- Date of birth
- First and last name
- Internet browser and device type
- Location data
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
Why we need data
MCC de Kempen processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- MCC de Kempen analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to adapt our range of products and services to your preferences.
- MCC de Kempen monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- MCC de Kempen also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
MCC de Kempen does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example a contact person of MCC de Kempen) being involved.
How long we store data
MCC de Kempen will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Personal data> 90 days after termination of collaboration> Administrative purposes
Sharing personal data with third parties
MCC de Kempen will not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. MCC de Kempen remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by MCC de Kempen and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we protect personal data
MCC de Kempen takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2020-2021 MCC De Kempen
All Rights Reserved.